Plan to Sell, Plan for Success!
In today's real estate market where 90% of all Buyers spend countless hours looking at homes online before they step out to see a house in person, it is critical to have terrific photographs and a properly prepared home that photographs well. Every Seller benefits from having a professional evaluate the home through the eyes of the buyers.
You will be offered suggestions on ways to improve your home to make it stand out above the competition. You will receive a detailed list of areas of improvement, reasonable solutions, network of resources, and a true partner to help you prepare.
If you want a Realtor that is on top of her business, puts the successful sale of you home at the top of her list every day, and knows how to get results, then let's talk soon.
- Comparative Market Analysis of competing and sold properties, strategic pricing and comprehensive marketing plan
- Consultation with a Professional Staging Consultant to offer you valuable suggestions on ways to improve your home and make it appealing to a broad base of buyers.
- Professional photography to illuminate your home's features which will create excitement and Buyer interest in your home
- Comprehensive marketing of your home to over 350 Internet websites, Home Finder Magazine, and local newspaper to maximize your homes exposure
- Accompanied Showings to present your home's selling features, respond to questions, and gain valuable first-hand knowledge of Buyer's impressions
- Scheduled Open Houses to make you home available to busy Buyers
- Availability when you need to ask a question or have a concern. Jen will keep you informed by your preferred method, cell, text, email, or person to person
- Strong negotiation skills and highest professional ethics as member of the local Realtor Association of Pioneer Valley
- e-PRO certified in the latest technology for communicating, social media, internet. Offering Sellers an option to use electronic signatures via email - a less intrusive means to signing documents.
- Representing you at all major milestones on the road to closing; home inspection, appraisal, smoke inspection, & Buyer's walk-through to ensure that the sale of your home goes smoothly
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here