Your Local Real Estate Specialist
Multi-Million Dollar Agent serving Longmeadow, East Longmeadow, Wilbraham, and Northern CT
Welcome! Whether you're buying, selling, or just looking around , it's all here to help you with your real estate needs.
- Easy search for homes available
- Focused information on Communities Served, schools, current events, sold statistics
- A Local contact to give a quick answer for your real estate related questions
When you are ready to make a connection, I am eager to serve you!
- Offering you my local expertise & insight into the current market in Longmeadow and the surrounding communities near Springfield
- Providing sound guidance to what can be a highly perplexing and often complicated process
- Communicating at your pace and in your preferred method, voice, text, email, or person-to-person
- Managing the buying/selling process, coordinating, and working with all principals to make sure you real estate transaction is a smooth success..
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
Jen is AMAZING. That is not only a word but an acronym which best describes her and her work ethics. A - attentive to details M - meticulous about her work A - amazing person Z - zealous I - impressive N - never ending with ideas G - great at real estate And if you are lucky, you gain a new friend!
-Lori Ziff, Springfield MA, Client
Uncompromisingly detail oriented, responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. Jen helped me to purchase my new dream home. She was ever available, gave me great advise and I felt very well taken care of in the process. Would highly recommend Jen to anyone who is looking to buy or sell a home. You won't be disappointed.
-Anne Miller, Enfield, CT, Client
This was the third house I've sold, and the fourth I've bought in my life. Prior to working with Jen I didn't have the highest opinion of real estate agents. Jen forever changed that, and showed me a level of service and commitment that I didn't expect. You ever have a real estate agent help clean your house getting ready for a showing or bring in am interior decorator …
-S. Pacquette, Longmeadow, MA, Client
When I decided to buy my first home I had no idea what I was in for. After searching and searching on all of the realor sites, I found a home on Zillow I was interested in seeing. Jen was the first name on the list and I am so thankful I made the phone call to meet her for the open house. After my first open house with Jen she was beyond what I expected in a realtor. Very …
-Sarah Andrew, East Longmeadow, MA, Client
My husband and I just bought our first home in Longmeadow, MA, and we could not have asked for a better Realtor to make the process any smoother. We had been struggling with another agent for about a month with no luck, until we decided to switch to Jen Burritt. From the very first meeting we could tell she was in a completely different league: as she has said herself, …
-Kara Choi, Longmeadow, Ma, Client
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Local market knowledge
• Access to industry-leading real estate tools to determine your homes value or customize your home search
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond