Your Local Real Estate Specialist
Multi-Million Dollar Agent serving Longmeadow, East Longmeadow, Wilbraham, and Northern CT
Welcome! Whether you're buying, selling, or just looking around , it's all here to help you with your real estate needs.
- Easy search for homes available
- Focused information on Communities Served, schools, current events, sold statistics
- A Local contact to give a quick answer for your real estate related questions
When you are ready to make a connection, I am eager to serve you!
- Offering you my local expertise & insight into the current market in Longmeadow and the surrounding communities near Springfield
- Providing sound guidance to what can be a highly perplexing and often complicated process
- Communicating at your pace and in your preferred method, voice, text, email, or person-to-person
- Managing the buying/selling process, coordinating, and working with all principals to make sure you real estate transaction is a smooth success..
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
Uncompromisingly detail oriented, responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. Jen helped me to purchase my new dream home. She was ever available, gave me great advise and I felt very well taken care of in the process. Would highly recommend Jen to anyone who is looking to buy or sell a home. You won't be disappointed.
-Anne Miller, Enfield, CT, Client
Jen goes above and beyond. When I couldn't bear to go into my mom's condo after her death, Jen handled EVERYTHING in the process of staging and showing (including watering my mom's garden!), selling and closing. Couldn't have had better!
-Anne Keyser. Longmeadow MA, Client
Jennifer Burritt was recommended to us by someone who went to one of her open houses in town and saw her mowing the home's lawn right before the open house! That sums up Jen! She constantly goes above and beyond to make the property look great and to get it sold. We decided to work with her because of how motivated she was when we met her. It was absolutely genuine. As …
-Laurie Gillis, Longmeadow, MA, Client
I highly recommend Jen as a realtor. We had our house on the market with another realtor for 90 days without any interest. We signed on with Jen and the house was sold in a week. If you are willing to listen to suggestions that Jen makes (and provide a little elbow grease), I think you will be very happy with Jen. She knows how to make a house look its best and is …
-Lynne Geanacopoulos, Sixteen Acres, Client
Jen is an excellent realtor and very responsive to communication. She made buying a home from Japan easy despite the time difference. She also went above and beyond by helping us in all aspects of the remodel of the home. I cannot imagine getting the project done without her help. She gets my highest recommendation.
-Nick Norgaard, Longmeadow, 10/2019, Client
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Local market knowledge
• Access to industry-leading real estate tools to determine your homes value or customize your home search
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond