Your Local Real Estate Specialist
Multi-Million Dollar Agent serving Longmeadow, East Longmeadow, Wilbraham, and Northern CT
Welcome! Whether you're buying, selling, or just looking around , it's all here to help you with your real estate needs.
- Easy search for homes available
- Focused information on Communities Served, schools, current events, sold statistics
- A Local contact to give a quick answer for your real estate related questions
When you are ready to make a connection, I am eager to serve you!
- Offering you my local expertise & insight into the current market in Longmeadow and the surrounding communities near Springfield
- Providing sound guidance to what can be a highly perplexing and often complicated process
- Communicating at your pace and in your preferred method, voice, text, email, or person-to-person
- Managing the buying/selling process, coordinating, and working with all principals to make sure you real estate transaction is a smooth success..
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
Jen is an excellent realtor and very responsive to communication. She made buying a home from Japan easy despite the time difference. She also went above and beyond by helping us in all aspects of the remodel of the home. I cannot imagine getting the project done without her help. She gets my highest recommendation.
-Nick Norgaard, Longmeadow, 10/2019, Client
We are glad that Jen Burritt was our agent to sell our house and also to buy our new home. We had to sell our house before we could fund the down payment for our new house and we were not sure if we could do this. However Jen made this possible and we could sell our house on the very first day it was put in the market. Jen Burritt is very professional, hard working and …
-Roopa Muralidhar, Longmeadow, Client
Jen is a unique professional. She combines warmth, understanding of the real estate and business climate, humor, deep experience in real estate and business, A wealth of connection and relationship to other professionals in the trades, and a willingness to be of service. She offered us the services of a of a professional stager and a professional photographer which …
-Leslie Frank, Longmeadow MA, Client
She treats you as if you are her only client, despite the fact that she is highly sought after and constantly juggling at least several listings and clients at once. She is extremely organized. Her expertise of Longmeadow is unparalleled, as she knows the town intimately down to each street and block. She even knew of listings that had not yet posted! She gives her …
-Kara Choi, Longmeadow cont'd, Client
en Burritt helped us sell our house at the first open house and for the price we asked. The house had previously been on the market for a year. We met with Jen and she had a lot of ideas that would make our home more marketable. It was necessary for us to make some significant changes to the house and Jen guided us throughout the process. She was great at having …
-Linda and David Bowman. Longmeadow, Client
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Local market knowledge
• Access to industry-leading real estate tools to determine your homes value or customize your home search
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond