Your Local Real Estate Specialist
Multi-Million Dollar Agent serving Longmeadow, East Longmeadow, Wilbraham, and Northern CT
Welcome! Whether you're buying, selling, or just looking around , it's all here to help you with your real estate needs.
- Easy search for homes available
- Focused information on Communities Served, schools, current events, sold statistics
- A Local contact to give a quick answer for your real estate related questions
When you are ready to make a connection, I am eager to serve you!
- Offering you my local expertise & insight into the current market in Longmeadow and the surrounding communities near Springfield
- Providing sound guidance to what can be a highly perplexing and often complicated process
- Communicating at your pace and in your preferred method, voice, text, email, or person-to-person
- Managing the buying/selling process, coordinating, and working with all principals to make sure you real estate transaction is a smooth success..
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
This was the third house I've sold, and the fourth I've bought in my life. Prior to working with Jen I didn't have the highest opinion of real estate agents. Jen forever changed that, and showed me a level of service and commitment that I didn't expect. You ever have a real estate agent help clean your house getting ready for a showing or bring in am interior decorator …
-S. Pacquette, Longmeadow, MA, Client
Jen Burritt was recommended to me from a friend and former customer to sell a house which I was responsible for. She is very responsive, knowledgeable and acted as project manager in making property more salable. In my opinion she has a passion to sell your property with experience as to what is needed to appeal and satisfy a potential buyer. The house was sold …
-Joe Miller, Longmeadow , Client
As clients purchasing a home via long distance we needed to have an agent we had complete trust in and someone to act as our local 'eyes and ears'. Jen went above and beyond to help us find our home. During the process she was extremely responsive and available to us at all hours of the day/night. Jen is very dedicated, an extremely hard worker and someone I wouldn't …
-Benjamin Weiss, Longmeadow, Client
Jen helped me to sale my house at "as is" condition in one day at a reasonable price. She has been very helpful in the entire process. She is very responsive. She answer call or e-mail even late at night. She also negotiate with seller to get a good price and got most of things need to be fixed done at seller's responsibility. There was a problem with closing due to …
-Sun Lin, Longmeadow, Client
We were thrilled to work with Jen as both buyer and seller. When it came to selling a house that had been in our family since 1950, she made the process very smooth and prepared us for every eventuality that occurred between putting house on the market and closing. We recommend her 110%.
-Chris Gaudrea, Longmeadow, Client
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Local market knowledge
• Access to industry-leading real estate tools to determine your homes value or customize your home search
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond