Your Local Real Estate Specialist
Multi-Million Dollar Agent serving Longmeadow, East Longmeadow, Wilbraham, and Northern CT
Welcome! Whether you're buying, selling, or just looking around , it's all here to help you with your real estate needs.
- Easy search for homes available
- Focused information on Communities Served, schools, current events, sold statistics
- A Local contact to give a quick answer for your real estate related questions
When you are ready to make a connection, I am eager to serve you!
- Offering you my local expertise & insight into the current market in Longmeadow and the surrounding communities near Springfield
- Providing sound guidance to what can be a highly perplexing and often complicated process
- Communicating at your pace and in your preferred method, voice, text, email, or person-to-person
- Managing the buying/selling process, coordinating, and working with all principals to make sure you real estate transaction is a smooth success..
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
All the usual superlatives apply here: Jen is brilliant at her profession, and a warm & caring person. One important mention: an agent may be able to look good selling a desirable house, one that anyone would want. Our house was not that; it was much more of a challenge to sell. Jen never gave up on us, and we wouldn’t have sold our home without her!
-Gina Hughes, Client
Jen worked very hard to sell my house including providing recommendations for house improvements, managing sub-contractors to perform those improvements, staging the house, and quickly closing the sale. Before Jen, I had another realtor that was unable to perfom and close a sale. I highly recommend Jen as a realtor to anyone who wants results quickly. Honestly, she is the …
-Bruce Morehardt, Client
Jen was amazing! She was professional, responsive to anything that came up or was needed from the beginning to the end. She staged our home beautifully and we had an offer our first open house two days after being put on the market. Unfortunately, that buyer had to pull out, but Jen got us two more offers and we actually closed on the same day we were supposed to …
-Donna Castleberry, Los Angeles Ca./Springfield MA, Client
When I sold my house in Longmeadow, Jen went above and beyond any other realtor I have worked with in the past. While I was not living in the house, she made valuable suggestions on updates and painting before listing my home. She worked with several contractors to let them into the house, added personal touches, made several trips to Home Depot and even vacuumed my …
-Terri Stanley, Longmeadow, Client
Jen is a TOP NOTCH professional, with an ease of communication that left no stone unturned in the purchase of our home! There was no doubt she always worked hard for our interests. During the process she continually checked in and stayed on top of things....getting back to us right away, using her cellphone or texting to speed things up. She works over and above any …
-W. Buda, Longmeadow Ma, Client
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Local market knowledge
• Access to industry-leading real estate tools to determine your homes value or customize your home search
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond