Your Local Real Estate Specialist
Multi-Million Dollar Agent serving Longmeadow, East Longmeadow, Wilbraham, and Northern CT
Welcome! Whether you're buying, selling, or just looking around , it's all here to help you with your real estate needs.
- Easy search for homes available
- Focused information on Communities Served, schools, current events, sold statistics
- A Local contact to give a quick answer for your real estate related questions
When you are ready to make a connection, I am eager to serve you!
- Offering you my local expertise & insight into the current market in Longmeadow and the surrounding communities near Springfield
- Providing sound guidance to what can be a highly perplexing and often complicated process
- Communicating at your pace and in your preferred method, voice, text, email, or person-to-person
- Managing the buying/selling process, coordinating, and working with all principals to make sure you real estate transaction is a smooth success..
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
All the usual superlatives apply here: Jen is brilliant at her profession, and a warm & caring person. One important mention: an agent may be able to look good selling a desirable house, one that anyone would want. Our house was not that; it was much more of a challenge to sell. Jen never gave up on us, and we wouldn’t have sold our home without her!
-Gina Hughes, Client
Jen Burritt was recommended to me from a friend and former customer to sell a house which I was responsible for. She is very responsive, knowledgeable and acted as project manager in making property more salable. In my opinion she has a passion to sell your property with experience as to what is needed to appeal and satisfy a potential buyer. The house was sold …
-Joe Miller, Longmeadow , Client
Jen Burritt has all the qualities a seller looks for in a real estate “partner”. She has boundless energy, fabulous taste, unfailing good humor, and a true sense of what buyers are looking for in today’s market. Her advice is sound and supportive. When Jen suggests a home enhancement, she’s also able to recommend a skilled, reliable professional to do the …
-Jeanie Connor, Longmeadow, MA, Client
It was a pleasure to work with Jen while selling our home! Her expertise, knowledge of the local area, responsiveness and professionalism far exceeded our expectations. Jen’s successful track record of selling homes clearly speaks for itself. She genuinely cares about her profession and the seller’s best interests. We would highly recommend Jen Burritt to anyone …
-Garth Wobler, Longmeaadow, Client
My husband and I listed our home with Jen, and after working with numerous agents in various geographical areas over the years I can say with confidence that Jen is the most professional, ethical, and hard working real estate agent we have ever worked with. We initially listed our home at a significantly higher price than Jen suggested, because my husband felt our home …
-Robin Searles, Longmeadow 10/2019, Client
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Local market knowledge
• Access to industry-leading real estate tools to determine your homes value or customize your home search
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond